Life in a nut shell

The holidays have been good. Everyone is home. We were together yesterday (Christmas Eve) for lunch and supper and opening gifts. Today we had a waffle brunch together and that was yummy like always.

It's been a nice break from school. Yes, I'm a full-time university student. I'm currently in my second year of the Child and Youth Studies undergraduate program at Brock University in St. Catharines, ON. I've been enjoying my time there and have made some new friends.

I am also working part-time at NuComm International. Yes, I am a dreaded tele-marketer. Well, not really. I call Nissan owners in the US and ask how their last service visit was and if there is anything we can do to improve the quality of the service they receive. It's not too painful.

I'm still teaching Sunday School at our church. The grade 1 class consists of 4 girls and 4 boys. I think we have a lot of fun. It's kind of interesting because for one of my courses from Brock, I'm at an elementary school for 1 morning a week and 2 of my students from Sunday School are in the class I'm with at the school.

So, that is my life in a nut shell. Family. School. Work. Church. (not necessarily in order of importance). I can't promise as to how faithfully I'll update my new blog, but I will try to "spread the news" as often as I find time.

See ya soon.

No comments: