Blog Tag

I just got blog tagged by Lisa Schmidt.

Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the 'six weird things about me' blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.

1) I have no sense of smell. Can't smell skunks, stinky diapers, or manure, but also can't smell flowers, coffee or perfume.

2) I am allergic to onions and garlic, but one of my favourite foods is garlic-cheese bread.

3) I don't tolerate pain well unless it comes in the form of a massage.

4) I enjoy being organized and doing paperwork, except when it comes to my room (my room is a disaster area).

5) I love to travel, but hate sight-seeing.

6) I get really excited about buying things for "missions" (i.e. Operation Christmas Child, MCC relief kits, children's shelters and day cares in South America, etc.).  I often go over my original budget because I have so much fun picking out stuff.

Okay ... people to tag ... Bean, Grover, Moose, Dave, Lisa R,... um... I guess I'm out of people to tag. I don't know enough bloggers.