prayer requests

I have a couple prayer requests.

Briar (my sister-in-law) left for Africa this morning for a 10-day trip to see our friends Doug & Deanna Hiebert. So, I guess just for health and safety and that she won't feel so homesick that she won't enjoy the trip.

My family also got news this week that my cousin Jesse Klassen is in the hospital. He's a student at a Bible school in Colorodo. Over the weekend he had mentioned that his feet were tingling and that he was having problems urinating. While he was on a white water rafting trip that progressed to loss of feeling in his legs (although his feet still tingle). He is currently in a hospital in Denver. He was diagnosed with Lupus a few years back and this may be a flare up, but it's not a good thing even if it is a flare up. Those are all the details we know right now, but the more people praying for him and the family, the better.

Talk to you later.
Carolynn

No comments: