Daily Photo Challenge (February 2011)

Day 01 - A picture of a tradition you have.
Sunday lunch, doesn't sound like much, but it's a tradition that
we've grown up with and that has been carried on through
the years and as our family has grown.

Day 02 - A picture of a crazy night.
This was just one of the places I was on June 15, 2000. Yup, I
turned 25 in Amsterdam and had a good time while I was at it.
Day 03 - A picture of the house you grew up in.
This is an aerial view of the property the way it looks now.
Day 04 - A picture of your currently most played CD.

Day 05 - A picture of your favourite place to eat.
It's all your fault Mikol - I totally and entirely blame you for
introducing me to my favourite restaurant in the area.
Day 06 - A picture of something you’re excited about.
We're celebrating my brother's birthday today. I made him a bucket
of home-made vanilla ice cream. I can't wait to see his reaction!
Update: Although it was intended as a surprise, my mom told him
about it during their birthday call
:(
Day 07 - A picture of the people you spend most of your time with.
Whether all together or individually or in smaller groups, these
are the people I spend the most time with.
Day 08 - A picture of the best part of your day.
Meeting Art and hanging out with long-time gal-pal, Marianne.
Day 09 - A picture of your favorite movie.
A classic movie that has it all - fantasy, adventure, drama,
comedy, pirates, romance, violence, tragedy and a happy ending.
Day 10 - A picture of your favorite Disney character.
Click HERE to see "The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers" song.
Day 11 - A picture of your pet.

Day 12 - A picture of your dream house.
My dream house... hmmm... this changes pretty much
on a daily basis. So here is one I've been kinda eyeing
if I ever got the opportunity to build one from the ground up.
Day 13 - A picture of making Valentines.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you’re told you look like.

Day 15 - A picture of your room.
Nope, you're not getting a picture of my room
because it's not cleaned. Too much stuff and
not enough space to put it away in.
Oh well, maybe someday...
Day 16 - A picture of where you wish you were right now.
Some beach, some where.
Day 17 - A picture of your favorite place to shop.
I can spend hours browsing in a store with scrapbooking supplies.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite actress/actor.
Well, I guess, if I have to pick just one?!?!
Day 19 - A picture of a random item that you own.
At Christmas, one of the gifts that was opened looked like this weird metal whisk- like object. Then my sister said, "You have to try this!" It ended up being this crazy head massager that left me with the most amazing relaxed feeling.
Day 20 - A picture of your most frequented place.
but only because I'm a student there.

Day 21 - A picture of your dream car.

Day 22 - A picture of your favorite sport.

Day 23 - A picture of someone you think is hot.
He's more than just a pretty face and a sexy accent - he can cook too!
Day 24 - A picture of the one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island.
The Watercone is a solar powered water desalinator that takes salt
or
brackish water and generates upto 1.7 L of freshwater a day.
.
Day 25 - A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters.

Day 26 - A picture of something that makes you happy.

Day 27 - A picture of your favorite holiday.
In 2000, I went on a European holiday with a good friend of mine.
This is a map of the different places we went to while we were on the tour.
The numbers indicate the number of nights stayed in the city.
Day 28 - A picture of your favorite animal.
I find these fish beautifully mesmerizing.

No comments: