random thoughts about this moment in time.

So, I haven't been on for quite a while and as much as I would like to say that I'll be more consistent, I know that it likely won't happen for a while. We are still without internet access at home, so all my posting is from school. Classes for this school year are officially over. Now comes 3 weeks of writing exams and then I'm planning on taking some spring courses (May and June). I hope to find a job for the summer and we'll see how that goes. My sister will be returning from South Africa tomorrow and we'll go visit her in Toronto as she has a 4 hour layover before she heads to Winnipeg. My life is a bit crazy and insane, but then that isn't unusual. This year there are gonna be some changes as some of my university friends are leaving. It's gonna be wierd not having them around. We have a new face in our home - my second cousin, Tobias is living with us for upto the next 6 months. He is from Paraguay and will be getting to know our family and gaining some experience with different machinery. Anyhow, this is all a bit disjointed, but I thought I'd just get out some of the thoughts swirling about in my head. I'll try and do something again soon, but I am making absolutely no promises.

No comments: