single and lovin' it... most of the time

So, yeah, I guess I'm a bit jealous of my friends who are married, married with kid(s), getting married, or having babies. Yup, it seems that there's a lot of that going around. Friends at church, friends at school, friends out West (yup, Cory & Lisa and Joe & JoLane are expecting and Andrew is getting hitched)... and the list could go on. I am currently single. As much as I enjoy my 'singleness', I am not where I thought I'd be in life. I am single, in my 30s, a university student and living at home with my parents to make ends meet. I had always planned that I would be married with children and have a job I enjoy (or at least be in a relationship and living on my own) by the time I was 30. Most of the time I am satisfied with the way my life is right now, but there are days (like today) where I just feel frustrated that I don't know exactly when (or if) I'll get married and have a family. Anyhow, thanks for reading my 'vent'.

No comments: