where did the summer go?

Where did the summer go? I can't believe that school starts again next week! I thought I would have more time for things (like writing on my blog), but it turns out that life has been extremely busy and I haven't written nearly as much as I wanted to. That being said, life has been busy but fairly good. I've been tutoring several children this summer and that has been encouraging. It has renewed my desire to finish my program at Brock and to continue my dream of becoming a teacher. I have also been a bit of a homebody - gardening, laundry, bookkeeping - but that's ok. I was in desperate need of some "down time" and I think this did the trick. I have still been dealing with many headaches and migraines, but I'm not sure that there is anything that can be done that hasn't been tried (medications, massages, acupuncture, chiropractic treatments, new lenses). So that is gonna be tough this year at school and I hope I can handle it. Na ja, this is all I have time for right now. I would say I'll be on again soon, but at this point I can't guarantee that. So I'll be back - sometime.

No comments: