movies... movies... movies...

Today was a mindless movie day.

Well, let me clarify that, after I finished cleaning this morning, I went downstairs and holed myself up in the basement and worked on invitations for 2 of Lauren's bridal showers. While working on them, I "watched" several movies on various movie channels. Let's see, movies on the menu for today included: "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", "Fools Gold", "EdTV", "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs", "My Sister's Keeper" and "Star Wars: A New Hope".

Most of these are repeats, so most of my "watching" was actually listening and then looking up to see favourite scenes (if I caught them). So today was a relaxing day and I finished one set of invitations and put a bit of a dent into the other set. All-in-all, not a bad day :)

No comments: