more about me...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Attending BBI in Hepburn, SK.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Attending Brock University in St. Catharines, ON.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. crackers & cheese
2. Reese Peanut Butter Cups
3. hot apple cider
4. frozen grapes or cherries or blueberries
5. smoothies

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. I'm From The Country by Tracy Byrd
2. Shout to the Lord by Darlene Zschech
3. Who’s the King of the Jungle?/Quién es el rey de la selva? by Troy & Genie Nilsson
4. My God is so Big/Mi dios es tan grande
5. Creation Calls

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Go to Europe
2. Go to Australia
3. Go to Paraguay
4. Go to Africa
5. Set up a fund so I could give more to charity

Five bad habits:
1. Reading when I should be doing homework
2. Blogging when I should be doing homework
3. Sewing when I should be doing homework
4. Letting my room get really messy
5. Procrastination

Five things you like doing:
1. Read
2. Watch movies
3. Hang out with friends
4. Play with my nieces and nephew
5. Relax in a hot tub

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Spandex
2. Pants with a tapered leg
3. Plaid flannel shirts
4. Overalls
5. Crocs

Five favourite toys:
1. my cameras
2. my slow cooker
3. my sudoku puzzles
4. my computer
5. Stuffie – the stuffed animal on my bed

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay for a fellow non-croc wearer. When will people understand how nasty they are???